The term Bristol Reptile Emporium or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered to 207 Wellington Hill West, Bristol BS9 4QL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cancellation of Your Order
By placing an order with us you agree to the terms and conditions on this page. After placing your order you have a right to cancel your order up until the point you receive the goods. This excludes any items that are custom-built and when your order has already been despatch containing perishable goods. Cancellation after this time will require you to follow our normal returns procedure. This may incur an additional charge and is subject to your order being in an acceptable condition when it is received by ourselves.
You may cancel your order via telephone or email within 14 days of receiving your order. You are responsible to provide reasonable care of any goods you receive. Under circumstances where this duty has been breached by yourselves, you will be liable for any costs or losses incurred by Bristol Reptile Emporium.
Perishable goods, special orders may not be returned.
We process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow 7-14 days for us to handle your product return.
Bristol Reptile Emporium denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damage or faulty items, also delays in despatch and or delays by carriers.
Delivery and Returns
Although we state estimated delivery times on our website, at times we may be out of stock of a product. If we expect your order to reach you after the estimated delivery period normally between 2-5 working days for standard delivery. We will contact you, at which point you may decide to cancel your order at no cost.
If you would like to return your order, and the items are in an unused, acceptable condition which includes full undamaged packaging, you must contact us within 48 hours, via telephone between the hours of 9.30 – 6pm Monday to Saturday 10.30- 4.30 Sunday. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day that we receive the goods in question back from you.
If you return your order, due to product fault and not as a result of misuse, you must contact us to arrange return. We will then arrange a suitable replacement or an alternative product. If we can see evidence of misuse of a product you will be made liable for any shipping costs and will be invoiced for these costs. . In cases where the customer is either unable or unwilling to arrange return carriage after mistakenly purchasing a product, we reserves the right to charge an uplift fee to cover the cost of employing a courier company to collect the item from the customer.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.